domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

What you mean

I love the way you look at me when we haven't seen each other in a while, like the rest of the world isn't there and you and I are all alone.

I love the way you laughed, a crazy "I don't care who's looking at me" laugh, and how you would look at me and not feel self-conscious about it, at all.

I love that when we saw an action movie together and there was a really sad part, I felt chocked up and you didn't make fun of me, you just smiled and cuddle closer to me.

I love how you would leave your hand lingering if I didn't or was hesitating if I should hold it.

I love that, while you think yourself to be gullible, you are completely sure of being one of the most prepared and hard working women, more than any other I have ever known.

I love how lust would slowly burn in your eyes as I put my hands on the bed on each side of you and looked upon their depth and beauty. 

I love how you want me to know everything about you, who you are, what you like, and are interested in me in the same way.

I love seeing you close your eyes and pucker your lips and come close to me just waiting for me to kiss you.

I love that you’re always aware of how I look, being so careless, and go out of your way to help me look good.

I love that you see the world with wonder, how it all can be great and how your enthusiasm makes me see the world in the same way.

I love that you also believe in people being good, and that everyone just needs a little encouragement to let out the goodness within.

I love that while you show yourself to the world as being a strong and independent person, one who doesn’t need anyone to live the life she wants, you still let the walls down for me and shared yourself in a way you never have with anyone else.

I love that you make me feel strong enough to do the same, to let down my guards and allow you to know the true me. 

I love you, these are just details, I love that you make me realize I don’t need to overthink life. 

I love how being with you has made me want to be better, not just for you, or because I can be, but because I deserve to be better for myself.

I love that for you and I to meet, so many things had to happen, and yet if even a few of them change, I honestly believe you and I would have meet someway, because some people just click in a way I never thought possible until I met you.

And I love that we both accept who we are, maybe we won’t end up together, but I know and you know that if we ever need each other, the other one will be there.

I wish you would read this.

No hay comentarios: